Record device screen on iOS
Learn how to record your device screen on iOS
Recording your screen can be useful when you want to be able to capture a specific behavior on an app.
Recording your screen 🎥
The screen recording feature can be found in your control center, you can follow these steps to use it:
- Open the “Control Center” by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap the gray Record button 🔘, then wait for the three-second countdown
- Once you are done, just press the red button to stop recording
You will find your screen recording stored in your “Gallery”.
Enabling screen recording ⚙️
More recent versions of iOS will come with this feature already enabled on your control center.
But in case you are unable to find the “Record” button, follow these steps to enable it:
- Go to “Settings > Control Center”
- Find “Screen recording” in the options
- Tap the “+” icon next to it
Did this answer your question?